Description of the College of Veterinary Medicine
Improving the health of animals and people through:
- Education of current and future veterinarians and biomedical scientists
- Discovery and dissemination of new knowledge and skills
- Provision of innovative veterinary services
- Innovation. We will enhance animal and human health through novel approaches to discovery and dissemination of knowledge and skills.
- Learning. We will be a community of learners offering exceptional life-long educational opportunities.
- Professionalism. We will maintain the highest standards of honesty, integrity, and mutual respect.
- Service. We will provide innovative and compassionate service that exceeds our customers expectations.
- Communication. We will facilitate open communication with all constituents to earn and sustain trust and understanding.
- Collaboration. We will develop and promote collaborative mission-related efforts.
- Diversity. We will have a diverse student body, faculty, and staff and will create a hospitable environment for all.