- Identify shared interests
- Strengthen appreciation for different perspectives
- Contribute to new strategies for managing issues
Date and Location
- Friday, June 5, 2015
- Freeman Building, St. Paul, MN
- Registration 8:30am. Program 9:00am-2:00pm
Finding Common Ground 2015
Registration Open Soon
About the Forum
The University of Minnesota's Center for Integrative Leadership, and Center for Animal Health and Food Safety invite you to participate in the seventh of a series of “Finding Common Ground” forums designed to foster conversation among participants with diverse perspectives to discover and advance a common good.
Participants from academia, media, industry, intergovernmental, nongovernmental and governmental organizations will examine this issue in a neutral forum that considers multiple perspectives.