Celebrate, honor, or memorialize animal owners, veterinarians, family members, friends, associates, volunteers, or that special someone – on any occasion. By making a gift through the tribute gift program, you can reach out to someone special during times of joy or sorrow and let them know they are not forgotten. A tribute gift can commemorate or acknowledge:
- Births (human or animal)
- Deaths (human or animal)
- Special accomplishments or recognition
- Recoveries from illness, disease, or accidents
Each tribute gift is acknowledged by a distinctive card sent to the person or family in whose name your gift is made. (The card will not mention the amount of your gift.) As the contributor, you will receive a separate acknowledgement and a receipt for your records.
Your tribute gift will help companion animals by:
- Finding solutions for diseases and other causes of animal suffering.
- Upgrading patient facilities and equipment used to diagnose and treat patients referred to the Veterinary Medical Center.
- Assisting veterinary students in mastering their profession, ultimately advancing the health of companion animals well into the future.
Download a PDF of the Tribute Fund brochure
For additional information about making a gift to the tribute fund, please contact Bill Venne, chief development officer, at 612-625-8480 or email@example.com. Checks may be mailed directly to:
College of Veterinary Medicine
460 Veterinary Medical Center
1365 Gortner Avenue
Saint Paul, MN 55108
Credit card contributions can be made 24 hours a day online through the University of Minnesota Foundation. Please specify the particulars and your contact information should there be questions.