What's Inside

College Links









Make a Gift box

  Home > International Programs > International Students > Paperwork


All international students must make contact with Academic and Student Affairs prior to coming to the College of Veterinary Medicine.  The following paperwork must also be submitted to Academic and Student Affairs before beginning any program at the college.

Hold Harmless Agreement
The hold harmless agreement releases the University of Minnesota from any liability due to damaged or lost property.  It must be signed and dated in the presence of a notary public and handed in to Academic and Student Affairs.   

Health Forms
Boynton Health Services Student Immunization Record Form

Vaccination Certificate for Rabies or Titre
Please bring in official documentation of either a current rabies vaccination or titre, if have already received a vaccination.

Conduct Code
The University of Minnesota Conduct Code is located at the following link.
Please initial and date that you have read and understand the document.

Emergency Contact Information Form
It is important that the college has an emergency contact information form on file with several contact options in case of an emergency.  Please complete the entire form. 

Hospital Dress Code (if applicable) 
Please refer to the hospital dress code for the Veterinary Medical Center if applicable to your position with the college.


Notice of Privacy Practices