CVM Peer Review Site
How do I access and use the CVM Peer Assessment/Review Moodle site?
When you go to the site for the first time:
- Go to the Moodle site.
- Log in with your X.500 username and password.
- The course will ask for an enrollment key.
- The enrollment key is: keytosite
- Enter the enrollment key and clik on: Enroll in Site.
- Now you are at the CVM Peer Assessment/Review page. There are several resource links on this page, where you can review material or download resources, such as observation instruments, meeting forms, etc. In section six, click on: Peer Review Procedure. This will take you to the three simple steps needed to complete any peer review. Throughout this entire peer review process, only one form, the Completion of Peer Review Form, needs to be completed and submitted. It also can be found in section six.
- Just for practice, click: Completion of Peer Review Form. Then, click: Add Entry. Now practice adding a peer that you assessed. (You do not need to mess with any of the other items listed as templates, fields, or presets). Type in the name of the person you observed. (This is practice. You can invent a name). Next to each item reviewed (listed on the left side of the page), set the date you completed reviewing that particular item. (Again, you can use any date for practice) . When finished with this step, click: Save and view (bottom of the page).
- You're done. You can now log out (bottom of page).
Visiting the site after your initial login:
- Go to the Faculty One Stop site.
- In the right hand corner, click: myU Portal.
- Log in using your University Internet ID (i.e. winge007) and password.
- Click on: My Courses and Teaching (upper left portion of page).
- Clcik on: Moodle (middle of page, under CVM Peer Assessment Review).
- Follow steps 7 through 9 above.
Please contact Deb Wingert, Ph.D., director of educational development, with questions: email@example.com or 612-626-2995.