HR Generalist 2, Luke Roszak
Supporting - ASA, CIC, VBS, VCS, VMC
Human Resource Director, Laura Larson
HR Generalist 2, Susan Wikstrom
Supporting - Admin, CAHFS, TRC, VDL, VPM
Payroll Specialist, Liz Wefel
Current Time Reporting
Civil Service Performance Appraisals and Merit Pay
- Merit pay overview
- Performance appraisal and merit process
- PAT Employee (narrated training)(right click to download)
- PAT Supervisor (narrated training)(right click to download)
Performance Appraisal Training:
Here are a few helpful resources that are located on the PAT website.
- Employee Self-evaluation- How to
- PAT Rating Job Aid: A one page document outlining the details of each performance score
- Employee's Guide
- Frequently Asked Questions
How to Access and Use PAT:
- You will receive an email from PAT once HR has successfully initiated your appraisal. You will not be able to access your appraisal prior to this.
- After you have completed and submitted your self-appraisal, you will not have access to view your appraisal until HR releases the finalized appraisal back to you for electronic signature and final comments.
For the first year, employees were asked to enter their job responsibilities, as this is the second year, that data is now available and remains in the AHC PAT system for you to edit as needed.
Please contact any of your CVM HR staff with any questions. Thank you in advance for your cooperation in completing your review and meeting deadlines!
Luke Roszak – supporting ASA, VCS, VBS, VMC, CIC
Sue Wikstrom – supporting Admin, VPM, VDL, CAHFS and TRC
Dallas Reding – AHC PAT user tech helpline - 612-626-4361 or firstname.lastname@example.org