Full Time Status, Doctoral
Credits: 1 credit
Prerequisites: Doctoral student, advisor and DGS consent
Students become eligible for Advanced Doctoral Status the term after they meet the following requirements:
- Successfully complete the preliminary written examination.
- Successfully complete the preliminary oral examination; signed examination form on file with the Graduate Student Services and Progress (GSSP) Office.
- Complete all coursework included on the Degree Program Form, with grades posted to the transcript.
- Complete 24 doctoral thesis credits.
- Complete the Application for Advanced Doctoral Status and file the application with the CVM Office of Graduate Programs.