Education Programs at TRC
Checklist for a great visit to TRC!
1. Choose a program to fit your needs.
The Raptors of Minnesota - All Ages
Our Feathered Friends - Pre-K - Grade 2
The Raptors of Minnesota - Grades 3-8
The Raptors of Minnesota - Grades 9-12
Need help meeting a standard?
Call 612-624-2756 or e-mail email@example.com to discuss program content.
2. Call 612-624-2756 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to make your reservation.
Contact us at least two weeks ahead. Please be ready with:
- Program date and time
- Program name
- Number of students and grade
- Special needs
- Contact name
- School name
- School address and phone
- E-mail address
- How you heard about us
Field trip costs
- $5.50 per student/senior
- $8.00 per adult
- One chaperone is admitted free for every 10 students
- $70 minimum fee
3. Get ready for your trip.
Chaperones. We require 1 adult for every 10 students. For program attendance, 1 adult is admitted free for every 10 students. Additional adults will be charged.
The Raptor Center rules. Please go over proper behavior for a field trip. Remember, your experience includes wild animals that need a calm and quiet atmosphere to be comfortable.
ours do not go outside during inclement weather of during courtyard maintenance (for your safety.)
4. Arrive at The Raptor Center.
- Give TRC directions to your bus driver
- Check in at the front desk to pay program fee (we accept cash, check, or credit card)
5. Explore. . . touch. . . investigate. . . learn. . . ask. . . and have fun!
Field trip FAQs