Points of Pride Research Day - October 7, 2015
Research Day celebrates the College of Veterinary Medicine's Signature Program research while honoring faculty, fellows, students and partners who contribute to the advancement of biomedical sciences and veterinary medicine. Everyone is welcome to attend. Please contact Jessica or Kersten in the Research Office for more information via e-mail (email@example.com) or phone (612-624-2744).
Poster Session and Reception - 1:15 pm - 2:45 pm
Pomeroy Student-Alumni Learning Center
Enjoy desserts while viewing the graduate student, postdoctoral scholar, resident and summer scholar* posters.
*Summer scholar posters will be displayed in the lobby of the Animal Science/Veterinary Medicine building.
Seminars and Award Presentations - 3:00 pm - 4:30 pm
Pomeroy Student-Alumni Learning Center (Room 215)
- United States Department of Agriculture, APHIS, Distinguished Partner
- Dr. Randall Singer, Zoetis Award for Excellence in Research
"A Multi-Level Systems Approach to Antimicrobial Resistance"
- Dr. James R. Lokensgard, Distinguished Research Alumnus
"Neuroimmune Responses to Viral Brain Infection"
- Dr. Fekadu Kassie, Mark of Excellence Award
- Presentation of Poster Competition Awards
The Pomeroy Student-Alumni Learning Center is located at 1964 Fitch Avenue on the St. Paul Campus. Parking is available in the Gortner Avenue Ramp.