Dr. Sue Lowum
- B.S. Cornell University
- M.S. University of Wisconsin
- DVM University of Minnesota
- Internship University of Minnesota
- American Animal Hospital Association
- Primary Care Educators Group
- International Veterinary Communication Institute
I teach our senior veterinary students in our General Practice service, with specific emphasis on client communication skills and critical thinking.
My main clinical interests are in preventative medicine and geriatric medicine to help dogs and cats live long healthy lives. I also perform spay, neuter, and small mass removal surgeries for our General Practice patients.