DVM The Ohio State University, Columbus, OH
BS in Cell and Molecular Biology and English, Tulane University, New Orleans, LA
Clinical and Research Interests
Small animal surgery, internal medicine, neurology, and emergency and critical care
Honors and Awards
- Phi Zeta Honors Society
- Sneakers the Cat Scholarship
- Pfizer Animal Health Scholarship
- The Ohio State University Scholarship in Veterinary Medicine.
- Marsh AG, Adin, C. Tunneling Under the Digastricus Muscle Increases Salivary Duct Exposure and Completeness of Excision in Mandibular and Sublingual Sialadenectomy in Dogs. Submitted to Veterinary Surgery, October 24, 2011.
- Allen MJ, Motta TA, Marsh AG. Bone response to novel 3-dimensional porous titanium. To be submitted to Biomaterials, January, 2012.