D.V.M. University of Illinois College of Veterinary Medicine, Urbana, IL
B.S. Biology, University of Illinois-Chicago, Chicago, IL
Clinical and Research Interests
Veterinary Diagnostic Imaging
Honors and Awards
- Salutatorian, University of Illinois College of Veterinary Medicine, Class of 2012
- American College of Veterinary Radiology Scholarship - 2012
- Passion and proficiency in veterinary radiology
- Merck Veterinary Award, 2012
- Dean’s List: Fall 2008, 2009, 2010, Spring 2011
- Phi Zeta Veterinary Honors Society – Mu Chapter: Inducted 2011
- Lily Ireland Scholarship – 2011
- Academic Merit and Small Animal Specialization Scholarship
- Dr. J. E. Salsbury Scholarship– 2011
- Superior scholarship, initiative, perseverance, and potential for leadership
- Golden Key International Honors Society- Inducted 2010
- Mary Brundage Scholarship: 2008, 2009, 2010
- Stadler, K., Hartman, S., Matheson, J. And O'Brien, R. (2011), Computed Tomographic Imaging Of Dogs With Primary Laryngeal Or Tracheal Airway Obstruction. Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound, 52;4, 377-384.
- Oliveira, C, Stadler K, O‟Brien R. Computed Tomographic-based Vertebral Heart Scale in Awake Normal Cats and Cats with Cardiac Disease. In preparation.
- Stadler K, O’Brien R, Matheson, J. Radiographic Chest Wall Conformation in Dogs with Upper Airway Obstruction. In preparation.
- Stadler K, and O'Brien R. Computed Tomographic Imaging in Cats with Upper Airway Obstruction. In Revision