Associate Clinical Professor
Section Chief, Small Animal Surgery
B.S. University of Wisconsin - Madison, 1991
D.V.M. University of Wisconsin - Madison, 1996
Internship in Small Animal Medicine and Surgery, Atlantic Veterinary College, 1997
Internship in Small Animal Surgery, Affiliated Veterinary Specialists, P.A., 1998
Residency in Small Animal Surgery, University of Florida, 2001
- Diplomate, American College of Veterinary Surgeons
- American Veterinary Medical Association
- American College of Veterinary Surgeons
- Veterinary Orthopaedic Society
- Circular external skeletal fixators for fracture treatment and reconstructive orthopedics in dogs and cats.
- Intraluminal stenting for tracheal collapse in dogs.
- Oncologic surgery
- Microvascular techniques for reconstructive surgery in dogs and cats.
- Vacuum assisted closure (VAC) for wound treatment in dogs and cats.
On service clinical instruction to 4th year veterinary medical students, interns and surgery residents.
Sophomore Clinical Skills Coordinator
For a listing of recent publications, refer to PubMed, a service provided by the National Library of Medicine.