* Convention root canal therapy
* Surgical root canal therapy
* Vital pulpotomy
* Dental prophylaxis, including ultrasonic scaling, hand scaling, and polishing
* Advanced periodontal surgeries
* Bone augmentation
* Guided tissue regeneration
* Surgical and non-surgical extractions
* Oral and maxillofacial surgery, including mandibulectomies, maxillectomies, jaw fracture repair, and cleft palate surgery.
* Oral soft tissue surgery
Restorations and Prosthodontics
* Composite restorations
* Bite evaluations - genetic counseling
* lnterceptive orthodontics, including selective extraction of deciduous and/or permanent teeth
* Treatment of malocclusions that may be causing oral trauma and pain, including fixed or removable appliances, brackets, buttons and elastics.
* Diagnosis and treatment of oral tumors.
* Evaluation of oral manifestations of systematic disease
* Treatment of gingivostomatitis, feline resorptive lesions, oral autoimmune disorders and other oral diseases.
* Digital Dental Radiography
* CT Scans
New this year, we have opened up an Equine Dental Clinic where advanced equine oral and dental cases are seen. The Dental service works closely with the equine medicine and surgery team as well as having an adjunct professor, Dr. Mike Lowder from the University of Georgia with us on all cases referred to our hospital.
* Anesthesia is monitored before, during and after all dental procedures by our full time board certified anesthesiologists and anesthesia technicians.
* Pre-operative laboratory work ups and physical examinations will be completed before any pet undergoes general anesthesia.
* Dental nerve blocks will be administered in situations where pain management is necessary.
* Telephone consultations
* Dental and dental equipment consultation
* Veterinary technician training in periodontal therapy and instrument care
* Monthly dental rounds open to all veterinarians and their staff
* Prearranged seminars to accommodate the needs of your hospital