|Contact Us: |
Tuesday, Thursday, and every other Friday
8:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m
|Staff: || |
| ||Julie Churchill, DVM, PhD, DACVN |
Joan Smith, CVT
|Services: || |
| ||Outpatient services |
- Weight loss clinic: Outpatient appointments to determine the cause of obesity and to assess client and pet behavior. A variety of pet food products and computerized weight loss program may be used to develop a weight loss plan tailored to the individual family. Behavior modification will be emphasized.
- Consultations on products and other nutritional therapy for patients refusing to eat commercial therapeutic diets, including formulation of home-cooked diet recipes individualized to the patient, including use of nutraceuticals and dietary supplements.
| ||Inpatient services: |
- Nutritional consultations include a daily nutritional assessment on all ICU patients. Assistance provided in integrating nutritional management in the medical/surgical care of hospitalized patients.
- Parenteral nutrition formulations.
- Selection and assistance with feeding tube placement.
- Homemade diet analysis or individual recipe formulations.
| || |