Large Animal Hospital Visiting Hours and Policies
* All visitors must check in at the front desk prior to entering clinical areas.
Visiting hours are by appointment daily between 10 a.m. and 7:30 p.m.
Visiting hours are limited to enable our veterinarians and technicians to assess and treat patients in a timely and appropriate manner. Due to privacy concerns, you will only have access to your animal and information about your animal.
- Visits are to be limited to one hour unless arrangements are made with the attending veterinarian.
- Visiting in the wards is at the discretion of the technician in charge.
- Visitation to isolation cases is limited to viewing from outside the stall area.
- No one is allowed to view anesthesia induction, recovery, or surgery.