- Convention root canal therapy
- Surgical root canal therapy
- Vital pulpotomy
- Dental prophylaxis, including ultrasonic scaling, hand scaling, and polishing
- Advanced periodontal surgeries
- Bone augmentation
- Guided tissue regeneration
- Surgical and non-surgical extractions
- Oral and maxillofacial surgery, including mandibulectomies, maxillectomies, jaw fracture repair, and cleft palate surgery.
- Oral soft tissue surgery
Restorations and Prosthodontics
- Composite restorations
- Bite evaluations - genetic counseling
- lnterceptive orthodontics, including selective extraction of deciduous and/or permanent teeth
- Treatment of malocclusions that may be causing oral trauma and pain, including fixed or removable appliances, brackets, buttons and elastics.
- Diagnosis and treatment of oral tumors.
- Evaluation of oral manifestations of systematic disease
- Treatment of gingivostomatitis, feline resorptive lesions, oral autoimmune disorders and other oral diseases.
- Digital Dental Radiography
- CT Scans
The Dental service works closely with the equine medicine and surgery team as well as having an adjunct professor, Dr. Mike Lowder from the University of Georgia with us on all cases referred to our hospital.
- Telephone consultations
- Dental and dental equipment consultation
- Veterinary technician training in periodontal therapy and instrument care
- Monthly dental rounds open to all veterinarians and their staff
- Prearranged seminars to accommodate the needs of your hospital
Click here to learn more about our facilities/equipment/Staff/& Procedures