Ashok K. Singh
- B.Sc. Banaras University (1970)
- M.Sc. Biochemistry, Banaras University (1972)
- Ph.D. Biochemistry, Banaras University (1974)
- Ph.D. Toxicology, Simon Fraser University (1980)
- Fate estrogens and antibiotics in samples collected from the environment. The sources of estrogenic compounds in the environment include animal excretion, food and medications. Antibiotics are used by the animal farmers for treatment of infection and growth, There is possibility that these chemicals find their way into the environment and contaminate drinking water and food supply. This may cause serious diseased in humans.
- Alcoholism: Molecular mechanisms and treatment strategies. I am interested in studying the role of NF-kappaB and AP-1 signaling in the development of alcohol-related disorders. I am also interested in developing alcoholism treatment strategies using alternative sources.
- Toxicology and environmental health
For a listing of recent publications, refer to PubMed, a service provided by the National Library of Medicine.Current Students
- Josh Pyatskowit - Toxicology Progran.