Personal Web site: www.tc.umn.edu/~wadde001
B.Sc. University of Glasgow
Ph.D. University of Pennsylvania
- Ethical issues in Veterinary Medicine
- Use of computers in Veterinary Medical education
- Web development for instructional use
- Weber A.F., L. C. Buoen, J. Waddell and B. Seguin, The Economic Value Of Early Cytogenetic Testing Of Potential Cattle Breeding Stock, A poster prepared for the AABP meetings in Vancouver, BC, September 13, 2001. Dr. Weber was unable to attend the meeting and present the poster due to the terrorist activities of September 11.
- Waddell, A Web Site To Assist In The Diagnosis Of Canine Uroliths, in Multimedia in Health Science Education: Proceedings of the Slice of Life 2001 & Computers in Healthcare Education Symposium, Medical Faculty, Ludwig-Maximillian University, Munich, Germany: July 31 - August 4, 2001
- Waddell, Glycolysis in MaGill's Survey of Science: Medical Science, Salem Press (1994).
- Waddell, Genetics and Mutation in MaGill's Survey of Science: Medical Science, Salem Press (1994).
- Waddell, DNA Replication in MaGill's Survey of Science: Life Science, Salem Press (1991).
- Waddell, Glycolysis and Fermentation in MaGill's Survey of Science: Life Science, Salem Press (1991).